Monday, April 18, 2005

More Stuff

Tom Bailor, project coordinator with the environmental science and technology program of the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR), and Lloyd Barkley, staff member of the CTUIR Department of Cultural Resources, are again providing the instruction at Tamástslikt on the ancient tools and crafts. They harvest the tule reeds used in making the ducks and provide the flint-knapping and atlatl materials.

http://www.umatilla.nsn.us/crpp/professional_pp.htm

http://www.bhi-erc.com/Projects/risk/docs/Tribal_PLN_DOE-RL2004-88_Rev0.pdf

That's it for now but I'm sure I will have alot more to add.

1 comment:

Dale's Gmail said...

Hi there Felicia, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on lighting photography I ended up on your page. Obviously your site is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for lighting photography. Should the need ever arise where you need information on lighting photography then drop by for a look.