Saturday, March 19, 2005

Frustration

At the moment, I hate:
* My computer
* The internet
* Dreamweaver
* Style sheets
* Designing webpages
* Server spaces and FTP files (though not as much as I used to)

I’m actually writing this post in word to later add to my blog because my computer will not load the website once you log in. It is doing the same thing to yahoo mail as well. I tried downloading Mozilla and it will let me into both sites but then if I click new post or reply to an email then it pops up a message that says “File Contains No Data”

I have a general idea of what I want to do for my stupid webpage mapped out on paper. It’s a good idea, I think it will look nice, but I can’t get it to happen in Dreamweaver. I finally started to get somewhere and my computer started freezing up on me. Well, screw you too then.

I did make some progress today on my server. I figured out last week sometime ho to set it up finally and log into the FTP thing but couldn’t figure out how to put new files into it or get past the thing in the CSS sheets to let me start designing on it and have the right info for my server in it. I figured all that out today. I think. Who knows until I start trying to load everything once it is done and what not.

I’m done. I restarted my computer tried to get into Blogspot again to see if maybe this time it would work, and I am done.

Over the weekend I plan to finish getting my schools and other information organized, typing the text that will go on my site, and getting the images I want ready to go onto the site. If I can at least get everything ready then maybe the frustration that will be coming up the next few days will be minimized.

If all else fails then I will just make it in word. I have made a few webpages in word and if I remember right they turned out nicely and were half of the frustration. I really want to make it fully in Dreameaver though because it is a good program that I need to learn how to use properly.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Thanks :) Glad I am not the only one but sorry you are going through it too.